Arty central Parisian townhouse with garden
House • Paris France
Exchange types accepted
Listed May 2019
Response rate 21%
This member has chosen to hide their detailed descriptions from non-members and members without active listings.
Cupboard / drawers
First aid kit
Good public transport
Suitable for infants under 2
Suitable for children ages 2-12
Pets not allowed
Little village in the big city feel with 5 minute walk to subway line 11 which will take you to historic center (Notre Dame/La Seine) in 10 minutes.
Located in tree-lined neighborhood called "La Mouzaia", the feel of a small town right in Paris, 5 minute walk from the beautiful Buttes Chaumont park, which has wonderful views across Paris, a lake, open air restaurants and playgrounds.
- 5 min by metro from the canal Saint Martin with cinemas (films in English and French), and also boat trips, rowing, sailing and water-sports in July and August during Paris Plage at la Villette.
- 15 min walk to the La Villette Science museum, Cite de la Musique museum, the New Philharmonic, jazz festival and park with many activities for children and adults are also in the 19th arrondissement.
- 5 min walk to Fresh food farmer's market Tue/Fri/Sun
- 10 min by metro from the historic Marais quarter, Notre Dame (the most central spot in Paris)
- 10 min walk to Belleville, one of the two China towns in Paris, with all kinds of Asian restaurants and food-stores.
- 15 min by metro to North train station to take Eurostar to London 2.5 hrs / Brussels 1hr20 / Amsterdam 3hr via fast trains at Gare du Nord
- 10 min walk to Jourdain area - boutique shops on the quaint street rue de la Villette, great bakeries, cafes, shops, ambiance
Cafés and restaurants in the neighborhood:
Café : Le Bariolé rue de Belleville : very good value
Restaurant - Bistronomie: O Divin rue des Annelets, gastronomic with a 6 course dinner menu
Restaurant: "Que du Bon" rue du Plateau : excellent wine and food
Chinese, Vietnamese, & Thaï restaurants: many on rue de Belleville - "Lao Siam" great Thaï, Dong-Huong rue Louis Bonnet our Vietnamese cantine.
In the Park Buttes Chaumont: Rosa Bonheur to have a drink and listen to music or Pavillon du Lac for al fresco dining in the park
Walk around neighborhood has all amenities and big park and 2 Subway lines and buses 5 minutes from house
This member has chosen to hide their location from non-members and members without active listings.
Member feedback is unavailable to non-members and members without active listings.