Sunny and Modern Studio Guest House
Guesthouse • Culver City CA United States
0 Car spaces
Exchange types accepted
Listed February 2020
Response rate 92%
Clean, simple and livable studio apartment with lots of daytime sun. Our quiet and comfortable casita is newly constructed, and has everything you need for a few days, or a few weeks. Located minutes from downtown Culver, the Metro, and convenient to the freeway, the beach, and LAX.
Clean, simple and livable studio apartment with lots of daytime sun.
- Queen-sized bed
- 4 miles to the beach, centrally located, next to downtown Culver and Sony Studios
- Large, walk-in closet with dresser
- Fully equipped kitchen with range, dishwasher, refrigerator, large sink and coffee maker, glasses, plates, flatware, pots & pans
- Open living space with a wall separating the kitchen from the bedroom area
- Small, modern bathroom with beautiful shower
- Reading area with comfy chair
- Fully air-conditioned
- Desk and chair for laptop
- Flat screen TV, and free Netflix and wi-fi
- Easy street parking
Guesthouse is located in the back of the main property, in a private area behind a fence. Guests will have access to a yard area with small patio table.
Two adults maximum occupancy, although one child under 4 years old may also stay. A pack & play is stored in the unit for children under 4.
Cupboard / drawers
First aid kit
Garden / yard
Suitable for infants under 2
Suitable for children ages 2-12
Pets not allowed
We love Culver City, and especially this part of Culver City, because it's convenient to almost everywhere in LA, but there's so much to do close by. A short bike ride (or a long walk) to the heart of hip downtown Culver and Helms Bakery with restaurants, shopping, theater and movies, and much more.
Our neighborhood is quiet, but with lots of people walking their dogs, or out with the family for an evening stroll.
There are many shops, bars and restaurants within walking distance. Close to the 405 freeway, walk to the bus or 10 min Uber ride to the train station.
This member has chosen to hide their location from non-members and members without active listings.
Member feedback is unavailable to non-members and members without active listings.