Stunning mountain home in a skiing and biking paradise
House • Rossland BC Canada
4 Car spaces
Exchange types accepted
Listed February 2020
Response rate 100%
- Large house with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (two queen beds)
- Fully renovated with dramatic wood beams, tile work and hardwood floors throughout
- Chef’s kitchen with plenty of counter space and gas range
- Two full bathrooms, one with two-person soaking tub
- 2 large decks for outdoor living
- Eclectic decor with local artwork throughout
- Full mountain views from living room and decks
- Large fenced yard with mature trees and shrubs
About Rossland BC
- A four season outdoor playground town of 4000 people (http://tourismrossland.com/)
- Adorable historic downtown with excellent restaurants, cafes and grocery store
- An old mining town in the middle of the Kootenay Rockies
- Spectacular nature in all directions, for hiking, biking, swimming, climbing, golf - right outside your door
- World-class skiing at Red Mountain Resort - a 5 minute drive away (https://www.redresort.com/)
- Take the ski bus to the mountain and you don’t need a car (runs once per hour)
- Accessible backcountry/slackcountry touring throughout the Rossland range
- Extensive backcountry hut system, cat-skiing etc.
- World-class mountain biking - the “mountain bike capital of Canada” (http://tourismrossland.com/category/mountain-biking/)
- 200km of singletrack trails, including the IMBA-designated Epic 36km Seven Summits trail (https://www.trailforks.com/region/rossland/)
- Heritage art town of Nelson BC is a one hour drive away (https://www.nelsonkootenaylake.com/)
- Projector with 7’ wide screen, 5.1 surround sound, Apple TV and Netflix
- Central heating throughout
- Wood stove for cozy winter nights
- Office with motorized standing desk and 27” monitor - BYO laptop
- Laundry room with washer/dryer
- Large entry room with heated boot/glove dryers
- Large 2 car garage and additional off-street parking
- Full basement (with secure bike storage)
House is on two floors with a staircase. Living room, dining, kitchen and one bath on the lower level, bedrooms and second bath upstairs. Basement access from ground floor down a second staircase.
- We have 2 cats who need to be fed each day, and plants to be watered weekly.
- In summer there might be some light yard work also.
- In winter there will be a small amount of snow shovelling.
Cupboard / drawers
Garden / yard
Deck / patio / courtyard / terrace
Sport and leisure
Suitable for infants under 2
Suitable for children ages 2-12
Pets not allowed
- One block from the center of town
- Next to the historic Fire Hall and the Red Church
- Set back and above the street for privacy
- Regional hospital is 15 minutes away in Trail BC
5 minute walk to the main street, accessing shopping, restaurants, cafes etc.
This member has chosen to hide their location from non-members and members without active listings.
Member feedback is unavailable to non-members and members without active listings.