Lovely flat for two near Eiffel Tower
Apartment • Paris France
0 Car spaces
Exchange types accepted
Listed May 2019
Response rate 100%
For the record, these apartments were created for the workers who were building the Eiffel Tower.
The flat is nice, luminous, in a quiet street but a very central place.
It's little but fully equipped, you will feel at home, at least I hope so !
Kitchen and bathroom have been renovated this year.
- washing machine
- fully equipped kitchen (except micro-wave)
- bathroom with bathtub, toilets and sink
- Internet + wifi (and a good one)
- brand new sofa bed, rapido system (you can open it with a single hand)
4th floor, nice view (but no elevator)
- The apartment will be clean when you arrive, I expect it's as clean when you leave.
I have everything to clean a house at home so you can do it yourself, but if you prefer to pay for a cleaning employee I can call one for you.
I always clean my exchanger's house before leaving, and I don't want to clean again mine when I come back at my place, and I don't use employee. I specify it because it happened to me a few times to clean both places.
- Of course, I don't charge linen (seriously, who does that), you will have bed and bathroom linen.
- I will provide you bathroom items as well, so you won't have to bring yours (toothpaste, shower gel/soap, shampoo)
- Smokers are allowed but at the window please :)
Unsuitable for infants under 2
Unsuitable for children ages 2-12
The location is amazing, in my opinion the best in Paris.
The entrance of my street is a fountain with an arch : very fancy.
The neighborhood is called Gros Caillou and is very chic, very Parisian, Eiffel Tower is at 2 min walking, Invalides and Les Quais de Seine are near too.
Less than 5 minutes walking you also have the Lavirotte building or La Rue Cler, a lovely pedestrian street.
There is not so much tourists, you really can live as a Parisian, with typically Parisian shops : cheese, pastries, bakeries, wines, confectioneries, groceries ... some are the best of Paris.
There are some great restaurants too, and of course museums and touristic places very near.
Very well served by public transports :
- Métro ligne 8 École Militaire is the closest
- Metro ligne 9 Alma Marceau, 10 La Motte Piquet and 13 Invalides not far.
- RER C Pont de Alma near by. Goes directly to Versailles Castle.
- Quartier Champ de Mars/ Gros Caillou
- Buses : 28, 42, 63, 69, 80, 82, 87, 92 (they go absolutely everywhere in Paris, I love the bus)
- Direct bus from and to Charles de Gaulle Airport less than 15 minutes walk.
- Direct bus from and to Orly Airport 20 minutes walk.
You will be in the very center of Paris, in it's most lovely neighborhood.
This member has chosen to hide their location from non-members and members without active listings.
Member feedback is unavailable to non-members and members without active listings.