Charming apartment next to Saint Jean de Luz - see, mountains, golf and Spain near by
Apartment • Ascain France
1 Car space
Exchange types accepted
Listed June 2019
Response rate 88%
This member has chosen to hide their detailed descriptions from non-members and members without active listings.
Cupboard / drawers
First aid kit
Sport and leisure
Suitable for infants under 2
Suitable for children ages 2-12
Pets not allowed
The apartment is located between St Jean de Luz (5 minutes’ drive) and Ascain (3 minutes’ drive) in a very quiet residence.
There are pharmacies, doctors, hospital, bakeries, supermarkets, restaurants, cinemas, shops, bus station in Ascain and bus & train stations in Saint Jean de Luz (both villages in less than 5 minutes’ drive).
There are 2 restaurants at walking distance.
Hypermarkets (Carrefour, Intermarché) at 10 minutes driving.
Equestrian Club next to the residence.
There is also a bike path to Saint Jean de Luz along the road after a 5 minute ride.
HOW TO MOVE AROUND:
A car will be better to move around (sorry but we don’t exchange our car).
There is a bus stop at 3 minutes walking with frequencies every hour to go to St Jean de Luz where you can take other buses to move in the region.
In July and August there is a parking at 2 minutes’ drive where you can leave your car and take a bus to go to Saint Jean de Luz.
THINGS TO DO AND TO VISIT.
These are only a few examples of what you can do (There are so many things to do that there is no place to put everything here!)
LESS THAN 10' MINUTES ' DRIVE
- Scenic Saint Jean de Luz village and its beaches
- Chantaco’s and La Nivelle’s golf clubs
- Saint Jean de Luz’s indoor swimming pool (open all year around) and Ascain’s outdoor swimming pool (open in summer)
- La Rhune’s train (to go to the top of the mountain, stunning views)
- Boat’s promenades
- Thalassotherapy and Spa
- La Nivelle’s riviere with sport activities
- Scenic and typical basque villages like Ascain, Ziburu, Sokoa and San Pée sur Nivelle
- Bus stop. Bus and train stations
- Coast walkpaths
BETWEEN 20 AND 30 MINUTES' DRIVE:
- Beautiful and stylish Biarritz
- St Pée Lake
- Sara’s caves
- Bayonne, the capital of the region
- Hendaye with it’s long and beautiful beach (perfect to practice surf)
- The Spanish border
- Castles to visit (Abbadia, Urtubie, etc)
- Scenic and typical basque villages like Sara, Ainhoa, Ezpelette, Cambo les Bains, Urrugne, Guétarie, Bidart (surf)…
OTHER THINGS TO DO
- The coast walkpath (Le Sentier du Litoral) from San Sebastian to Bidart, with stunnig views.
- Different adventure parks
- Sports: Rafting, Surf, Kayak and Canoe, basque pelota
- Museums (chocolate museum, basque cake museum…)
- Aquariums (Biarritz and San Sebastián)
- The Basque Gourmand Trail
- The Cheese Trail
- Traditionals farms and houses
- Local food markets
- The village of Saint Jean Pied de Port
- Nice walks
- In Spain :
• Fuenterrabia, in a really nice bay opposite Hendaye, 20 minutes’ drive
• San Sebastián, the most beautiful city in the north of Spain!, with its ambiance, shops and tapas, less than 30 minutes’ drive
• Bilbao with its world known Guggenheim museum, 1h30 drive
• Pamplona, famous for San Fermin’s festival, 2 hours’ drive
This member has chosen to hide their location from non-members and members without active listings.
Member feedback is unavailable to non-members and members without active listings.