The apartment is:
20 minutes walking distance (5 minutes driving distance) from Villeneuve Loubet Plage train station, a sandy beach and shops (food, pharmacy, bakery).
Equidistant from Nice (pebbly beaches) and its famous Promenade des Anglais and Cannes (sandy beaches) and its prestigious Croisette.
From Cannes, you can reach the Iles de Lérins https://www.cannes-destination.com/must-see/the-iles-de-lerins-cannes
On the edge of the park Vaugrenier (3 minutes walk from the door of the apartment) where you can ride bicycles, walk or jog (there is a playground for children and an outdoor area equipped with fitness equipment) all public parks => https://www.departement06.fr/les-parcs/parc-de-vaugrenier-2076.html
10 minutes away are Marineland, Aquasplash https://www.marineland.fr/
Antibes land https://www.antibesland.fr/
Marina Baie des Anges and its harbor https://france3-regions.francetvinfo.fr/provence-alpes-cote-d-azur/alpes-maritimes/marina-baie-anges-alpes-maritimes-site-emblematique-entre-terre-mer-1332551.html
- 1 km from Biot https://www.biot-tourisme.com/les-incontournables/
(its famous glassworks, its golf course, the Fernand Léger museum ...)
- 5 km from the nearest hospital => http://www.ch-antibes.fr/
- 5 km from the very cosmopolitan city of Antibes, its old town and its bars and restaurants
- 5 km from the racecourse of Cagnes sur Mer.
For those who love to shop, you may want to visit the Polygone Riviera outdoor shopping center in Cagnes sur mer (about 20 minutes by car). There is a casino as well as many restaurants in this shopping center. https://www.polygone-riviera.fr/
or Cap 3000 shopping center still 20 min from the apartment https://www.cap3000.com/
Our city is endowed with a very beautiful cinema room, theater, as well as a very nice media library.
It is teeming with cultural and leisure activities suitable for all ages (market, bike rides, treasure hunts, beach games, outdoor shows, guided tours, musical groups ...) all year long.
You can have a preview here => https://www.youtube.com/user/VilleneuveTourisme/videos
A scooter, 2 adult bikes and my son's one are at your disposal. If you need more, you can rent them at Holidays Bikes on the Marina Bay des Anges Promenade https://motorbike-rentals.com/velos-villeneuve-loubet/
The apartment is reachable by a secured bike/pedestrian lane.
If you drive your own car, forget about the below section. Major roads are in the immediate vicinity of the apartment.
To be read if you don't want to use a car:
The area is served by public transport "on demand" http://www.envibus.fr/icila.html
If you need it while here, all you have to do is calling them on 00 33 4 92 19 76 33 to organize your short-distance trips:
- 6:30 am to 7:00 pm Monday to Friday
- 9:00 am to 12:00 pm and 2:00 pm to 5:30 pm on Saturday
The name of the stop is "Château de Vaugrenier" (3 minutes walk from the door of the apartment).
Bookings are to be made in advance as it is not a taxi service.
BY TRAIN (Villeneuve Loubet Plage train station) :
- Antibes at 5 minutes
- Nice at 20 minutes (its old town and its Cours Saleya market are a must see)
- Cannes at 20 minutes
- Monaco at 50 minutes https://www.visitmonaco.com/fr
(I personally have a real crush for this leg by train direction Monaco for the magnificent landscape that is offered to us during the trip). Once there, you can visit the oceanographic museum => https://www.oceano.mc/
BY BUS (to be caught in front of Villeneuve Loubet Plage train station) :
- Line #200 to reach out Nice (in addition with the tram) in about 30 minutes or Cannes in approx. 40 minutes.
- Line #250 (I can provide you with the timetable if needed) in addition with the "on demand" bus are the ones to use for Airport <=> Apartment transfer.
Otherwise, Uber is about 25€.
- Line #23 to reach out Antibes in about 10 minutes. Add the line #14 to it and you will be on the beautiful sandy beach of la Salis.