Cozy home between black forest and stuttgart!
Gäufelden BW Germany
2 Car spaces
Simultaneous Non-simultaneous Non-reciprocal
Listed January 2019
it's cozy and quiet
close to the black forest or to the heart of Stuttgart
it's an ideal location to explore southern Germany
Our home is a wonderful bungalow with a large garden.
In the upper part there is a bathroom, the kitchen, the living and dining room (with fireplace), the master bedroom,a nursery (bed: 2x 90cmx200cm), a guest toilet, a walk-in wardrobe, a bathroom and the access to the terrace.
Everything is bright and flooded with light.
In the lower part of the house are two children's rooms (one bed is 140cmx200cm & the other is 90cmx200cm), a small bathroom, the laundry room with washing machine and dryer. We have seven sleeping possibilities!
In the garden there is a trampoline, a garden house with football table, a dart board and a small bar. On the wonderful terrace you can barbecue or sunbathe! A garage for your car is also available.
In about 8 minutes by foot you can reach the train station (direction Stuttgart/Bodensee), a grocery store, pharmacy, bakers, playgrounds as well as hairdresser can be reached in the immediate vicinity. Children's are very welcome, we have many LEGO's, Playmobil, Schleich & BRIO ;)
Next AIRPORT is Stuttgart, 40 minutes by car!
And for sport Fans, we've:
* a climbing hall, the ROX in Gültstein (15 minutes by car)
* to canoe or to kayak by KANU WITT in Tübingen (40 minutes by car)
* golf club in Bondorf (10 minutes by car)
* in our area we've a hotel to playing tennis, squash, beachvolleyball, table tennis, to do freeclimbing, fitness or wellness. People who doesn't live here, can to use it! Look here --> Aramis Gäufelden (10 minutes by foot)
Many excursion possibilities for the whole family, for example:
* Ritter Sport chocolate fabric in Waldenbuch ( 30 minutes by car)
* Mercedes Benz museum in Stuttgart (45 minutes by car)
* Stuttgarts Television tower, 217 meters high (35 minutes by car)
* Triberg waterfalls, the highest waterfalls in Germany (find out more on descriptive panels about animals, plants and special features on the waterfall area and watch the many squirrels along the way), 70 minutes by car
* Wilhelma zoo in Stuttgart with botanic garden (it takes 40 minutes)
* barefoot park in Dornstetten (30 minutes by car)
* different castles,for example: Castle Hohenzollern or Lichtenstein
* Lake "Bodensee" with one of four worldwide zeppelin if you can be with (it takes 1,5 hrs.)
* Legoland ( it takes 1,5 hrs.)
* Europaparc ( it takes 1,5 hrs.)
* Car- and Technicmuseum in Sinsheim ( with american cars, cars and airplanes of the world war II and many more!) - 1,5 hrs by car
* Polarion in Bad Wildbad ( ice skating), it takes 40 minutes by car
* Killesberg Stuttgart, with different playgrounds and animals , a park, ice cream, restaurant with german beer and many more , it takes 40 minutes by car
* Sensapolis Indoor playground park with a big romantic Fairytale Castle, a climbing wall, fun shooter, pirate ship, science centre, spaceship, waterpark and many more , 20 minutes by car
* National history museum Stuttgart with dinosaur or mammal
* the world biggest pumpkin festival in Ludwigsburg
and many, many more....
They are only allowed to smoke outside!
First aid kit
Sport and leisure
Suitable for infants under 2
Suitable for children ages 2-12
Pets not allowed
We have a quiet family friendly and open neighborhood.
We've a train station (8 minutes by foot) to stuttgart/ Bodensee and a bus station ( 3 minutes by foot)