Welcome to our home “Booti Booti Lake House”, 3 hours north of Sydney. This home is our sanctuary.
it's the perfect place to immerse yourself in Australian natural beach culture, relax in comfort and enjoy our beautiful national park, spectacular lake and some of the worlds best beaches.
Amazing views and spectacular sunsets.
Situated in the small village of Green Point, surrounded by Booti Booti national park. 8 minutes drive to supermarkets and 10 minutes drive to the traditional Australian beach towns of Forster, Boomerang Beach, and Blueys Beach.
Booti Booti Lake House is a lakefront property with a white sand water frontage. You will see our local dolphin pod daily cruise past our home. It is only 1.5 kms to the national park beach Seven Mile.
Upper Floor: Open plan living room, powder room, master bedroom with king bed and ensuite, large lake view deck with outdoor furniture and BBQ, rear deck with small enclosed pet friendly area with large kennel
Lower Floor: second bedroom with king bed, laundry room with second fridge, washer and dryer, family bathroom with shower and tub, toilet, a second large deck with lake views, and a children's wing that includes 2 small bedrooms, children's toys, and a TV.
Backyard: 2 flat grassy areas great for playing and a winding path and stairs down to the lake.
- 2 king size beds
- Highest quality mattresses and bedding
- Blackout blinds and curtains in every room - Air conditioning in all rooms including brand new super quiet units in all rooms
- Single size bunk bed in each kids wing room that sleeps 4 kids.
- Professionally equipped kitchen
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Some Nespresso capsules to start
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Filtered water with regular replacement filter
- 10 seater dining table
- Large comfortable Natuzzi leather sofa
- Connection for iPod and phone in open space living room
- Apple TV in open space where you can watch "Free TV" and any other paid subscriptions you may have
- DVD players
- Great sound system
- NBN WIFI included
One flight of stairs to enter the property, an internal staircase to reach the lower level. A flight of stairs to the lake.
This is our second home that is always set up lovingly for our guests, friends and family.
Our home is set up for families, baby gates and sleeping cots can be made available.
Our home is also a perfect spot for romance 🥰
Hoch Geschwindigkeits Internet
Garten / Hof
Deck / Patio / Hof / Terrasse
Sport und Freizeit
Geeignet für Kinder unter 2 Jahren
Geeignet für Kinder zwischen 2 und 12 Jahren
- Quiet - no traffic, planes or trains
- 8 minute drive to Stockland Mall
- 10 minute drive to the natural world class beaches; Elizabeth, Shelly, Boomerang and Blueys beaches
- 500m to Green Point boat ramp for small boats
- Small boats can easily be beached in front of the property
- Located in the small town of Green Point, surrounded by the Booti Booti National Park with fabulous beach and bush walks
- Great cafe selling organic coffee, 20 meters from the front door
- Forster is one of the best locations on the NSW coast to watch dolphins and whales during their winter migration.
Zu mir nach Hause kommen
You will need a car to enjoy this home and surrounding areas. Private parking is available.
Closet international airport is Sydney - 300kms
Closet region airport is Tarree - 53 kms
Karte des ungefähren Standorts
Dieses Mitglied hat sich entschieden, diesen Abschnitt für Nichtmitglieder zu verbergen.
We are an Australian family of 3 (our son is 9). We are currently living on our farm in Mallorca, Spain.
We love to travel and have beautiful, authentic experiences. Before living in Mallorca, we lived in Sevilla and Aix en Provence. We try and get home to our beautiful lake house in Australia once a year.