This member has chosen to hide their detailed descriptions from non-Premium members.
Cupboard / drawers
First aid kit
Garden / yard
Deck / patio / courtyard / terrace
Sport and leisure
Suitable for infants under 2
Suitable for children ages 2-12
Pets not allowed
The village Vysoký Chlumec has an own little brewery (how typical for Czech Republic :). There is also an often visited open-air museum with local typical buildings.
Some other nearby places and possible activites:
- Capital city Prague - 1 hour drive by car to the downtown (or local buses/ trains)
- A huge dam - 15 minutes drive (or by bicycle) - offers the possibility of swimming, windsurfing, wake-surfing (a wave made by motorboat) etc.
- Wonderful nature, freely accessible forests, trails and bicycle paths all around
- Plenty of other beautiful locations within 1-2 hours, eg. famous UNESCO town "Český Krumlov", Pilsen (yes, the capital of the Pilsner beer :)), Brno, České Budějovice...
- Also a perfect starting point for traveling across other countries of middle Europe (eg. Munich, Nürenberg, Regensburg, Vienna, Salzburg, Linz, Bratislava etc.)
There is a very good local transport network; or by car.
This member has chosen to hide their location from non-Premium members.
In case we are at home (and not at travelling), we can show you or recommend some beautiful places around.
Member feedback is only available to Premium members.