Modern Luxury Studio Loft
House • Austin TX United States
1 Car space
Exchange types accepted
Listed December 2019
Response rate 100%
Featured on HGTV. Fully furnished.
The loft features:
• A full kitchen with an oven, induction cooktop, microwave, sink with a disposal, and refrigerator.
• Queen size bed with a memory foam mattress.
• Flatscreen TV.
• Leather couch and ottoman.
• High speed wifi internet access.
• Two big skylights that open for ventilation.
It's a cozy, small studio, but it includes everything you need.
• It's very comfortable but it's a very *small* space ("cozy" as realtors say). The photos should give you an accurate idea of the size of it. It's not recommended for more than 2 people.
• No pets.
• It has sloped ceilings that are pretty low in the bathroom, so you may not be able to use the bathroom and shower comfortably if you're tall (taller than about 6' or so).
• The short set of stairs going up to it are *very* steep. It's only 7 steps, but they're very steep, so it's not recommended if you may have any difficulty with that. (The depth of each stair tread is about 6", with a rise of about 9" for each step.)
Cupboard / drawers
Sport and leisure
Good public transport
Unsuitable for infants under 2
Unsuitable for children ages 2-12
Pets not allowed
Located in Hyde Park, a very nice residential neighborhood just north of the UT campus. It's about 4 miles north of downtown Austin. It's a block from Shipe Park, which features tennis courts, a playground, and a swimming pool during the summer. Easy on-street parking. Close to the university, I-35, Guadalupe, and 5 minutes by car to downtown. Easy street parking.
There is a UT shuttle stop and Capitol Metro bus stop about a block away. Plenty of easy, free street parking is available in front of the house.
This member has chosen to hide their location from non-members and members without active listings.
Member feedback is unavailable to non-members and members without active listings.