❤️ Charming family home in Alsace! ❤️
Guebwiller Grand Est France
1 Auto verfügbar
Gleichzeitig Nicht-Simultan Nicht wechselseitig
Gelistet January 2019
Our home is a nice family home in Alsace, next to the moutains of the Vosges and next to the vineyards. There is plenty of things to see and to do for the whole family!
Our home is very cosy. It has 4 bedrooms, one bathroom, and a very nice garden, which is perfect for barbecues!
There are two bedrooms with double beds, and two bedrooms with single beds. There is also a double sofa in the playroom, and a baby bed that we can ad if necessary.
The house can comfortably accommodate 6 people, but can go up to 9 by adding the double sofa in the playroom and a baby bed if necessary.
- First floor: Kitchen, living room and dining room, one bedroom with double bed (160 x 190 cm), toilets.
- Second floor: 3 bedrooms (one with double bed 180 x 190 cm and two bedrooms with single beds), bathroom
- Basement: Playroom with a double sofa, laundry, garage.
There is a direct access to the garden from the kitchen, but also from the living room, which overlooks the terrace.
We have plenty of board games for adults and children, and plenty of toys for the kids (barbies, playmobils, legos, kapla, books...).
We have plenty of toys for the garden: bikes, scooters, rollers...
There is a ground floor, a floor and a basement. There are some steps to access the entrance from the outside.
In the house there are two stairs.
You will love:
- Taking your coffee on the terrace!
- Enjoying the garden with a barbecue!
- Let the kids playing with all the toys while you relax!
- Visit the most beautiful villages of France, at 15 min drive frome home (Eguisheim...)
Sport and leisure
Geeignet für Kinder unter 2 Jahren
Geeignet für Kinder zwischen 2 und 12 Jahren
Haustiere nicht erlaubt
You will love:
- The cycle paths just next to the house
- The vines at 10 min by foot
- Supermarket and shops at 5 min by foot
- The great restaurant "La table de Fred", at 5 min drive, where even the Prince Albert of Monaco came to eat!
- We are next to the forest, but also next to the main car axes.
We live at 40 min drive from Basel airport!
There is a tiny train station at Bollwiller, at 10 min drive from home, that can brings you to Colmar or Mulhouse.
We a re next to the main car axes,at 30 min drive from Germany, and 35 min drive from Switland.